2020 marks Allie’s 6th year as a licensed agent. In the past six years, she has worked her way from an assistant of top area Realtors to a top 10 agent in her brokerage of over 600 agents. To achieve these results, she prioritizes following best practices and systems for EVERY listing and buyer as well as taking a critical and creative approach to every issue to help her clients achieve their goals. For sellers, she uses a combination of cutting edge marketing and technology in tandem with understanding and communicating the pulse of the market. For buyers, she gets them the house of their dreams with her experience negotiating 100+ buyer transactions, listening ear and team of buyers' agents (for those instances when time is of the essence!). For both, she makes herself available by text, phone call, email or face-to-face meetings depending on the client's preference.
Allie knew she found her path in this industry her very first transaction. She experienced firsthand what a critical role she played in moving her client from one life stage to the next. Good service, empathy, knowledge and work ethic can be the difference maker in whether such a transition ends up being stressful or ends up being fun, exciting and full of hope. Exceeding expectations was Allie’s goal in the start and it remains so today.
Allie graduated from Denison University with a B.A. in Economics and from CWRU’s Weatherhead School of Management with a M.B.A. She adores Cleveland and regularly drives east, west, south and downtown for clients. She grew up in Chagrin Falls and currently lives with her husband, daughter, and pup, Boomer, in Ohio City on the near west side.
- National Association of REALTORs, Member
- Ohio Association of REALTORs, Member
- Akron Cleveland Association of Realtors, Member
- Certified Luxury Home Specialist
- Relocation Certified
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty, Top 10 Agent, 2018
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty, Presidential Circle, 2018
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty, Leading Edge Society, 2017
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty, Northern Region, Top 25, 2017
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty National Honor Society, 2016